|Type||EIT Food Fellowships, post-doctoral training|
|Nominal duration||Post Doctoral training to transform a lab-idea in business ideas|
Postgraduate diploma (or higher)
Post-Doctoral Fellow: must be, at the date of the call deadline, in possession of a doctoral degree or they must have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
If you have more than 4 years of full-time equivalent R&I experience, an official document supporting this experience will be required.
Global challenges in the Food system require a mind-shift and a thrilling change in the awareness and competencies of talents: the new generation of entrepreneurs is asked to play its role and help solve the planet’s food-related issues.
Post-doctoral researchers (Post-Docs) are called today to boost and diversify their career paths, solve global challenges, and enhance their career prospects.
The future innovative leaders of the Food system therefore need a set of competences beyond research and academic skills – they require a proficiency that allows them to propose, manage, implement, and lead interdisciplinary/multidisciplinary research and innovation projects, to be able to transform a lab-idea into a business idea.
EIT Food Innovator Fellowship aims at identifying talents worldwide with creative and innovative potential, wishing to expand their skill repertoire through advanced training for the development of an innovative idea with significant impact in the food system.
If you want to put your talent to the test and you’d like to know more about this Programme, please find the details below. Should you need further clarification, do not hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Call closes on 15th April 2020
- Selection of the participants ends on 14th May 2020
- Communication of the selected participants will be sent on 15th May 2020
- #FOODATHON2020 June 2020 |Leuven, Belgium (To be confirmed). Selection of the winning teams that will access the further trainings
- Training #BUSINESS4GROWTH2020 September 2020 | Siracusa | “Business Model to Business Plan” (To be confirmed)
- Training #ENGAGE2INNOVATE2020 October 2020 | Bilbao | “Responsible Research and Public Engagement” (To be confirmed)