|Type||EIT Food Fellowships, post-doctoral training|
|Nominal duration||Post-Doctoral and Young Professional training to transform a lab-idea in business ideas|
Postgraduate diploma (or higher)
Post-Doctoral Fellows and Young Professionals: must be, at the date of the call deadline, in possession of a doctoral degree or they must have at least four years of full-time equivalent research and innovation (R&I) experience.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
If you have more than 4 years of full-time equivalent R&I experience, an official document supporting this experience will be required.
At least 1 reference(s) should be provided.
Global challenges in the Food system require a mind-shift and a thrilling change in the awareness and competencies of talents: the new generation of entrepreneurs is asked to play a key role in solving the planet’s food-related issues.
Talents from academia (Post-doctoral researchers) and non-academia (Young Professionals) are called to boost and diversify their career paths, solve global challenges, and enhance their career prospects.
The future innovative leaders of the Food system need a new set of competences beyond those acquired in research and academic environments – they require a proficiency that allows them to propose, manage, implement, and lead interdisciplinary/multidisciplinary research and innovation projects, to be able to transform lab-ideas into business ideas.
EIT Food Innovator Fellowship aims at identifying talents worldwide with creative and innovative potential, wishing to expand their skill repertoire through advanced training for the development of an innovative idea with significant impact in the food system.
If you want to put your talent to the test and you’d like to know more about this Programme, please find the details below. Should you need further clarification, do not hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com .
- Call closes on 14th June 2020
- Selection of the participants: until the end of June 2020
- Communication of the selected participants will be sent at the end of June 2020
- #FOODATHON2020 17th-19th July 2020 |Leuven, Belgium (To be confirmed). Selection of the winning teams that will access the further trainings
- Training #BUSINESS4GROWTH2020 September 2020 | Siracusa | “Business Model to Business Plan” (To be confirmed)
- Training #ENGAGE2INNOVATE2020 October 2020 | Bilbao | “Responsible Research and Public Engagement” (To be confirmed)