|Type||EIT RIS Programmes, part-time|
|Nominal duration||3 to 6 months|
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
At least 1 reference(s) should be provided.
Revel your talent in agri-food sector by getting a unique internships.
We are looking for students and graduates who want to gain hands-on experiences in the food industry to offer them 3-6 months paid internship.
EIT Food RIS Fellowships project aims to provide internships for students and graduates from RIS countries supporting cross-country mobility to engage in learning-by-doing activities and strength their studies related skills.
Who are we looking for?
During the recruitment process we will look for young passionate people from higher education who will become future food sectors’ employees or will set up their own businesses.
*RIS Talents dedicated to doctoral students and young postdocs representing scientific disciplines other than food science from EIT RIS countries. They will benefit from lessons learned in their own academic research and will also be encouraged to engage in industrial collaboration or entrepreneurship. RIS Talents interns will be participated in innovation projects of EIT Food as well as R&D projects by becoming involved in dedicated internships in the EIT Food partner organizations. RIS Talents interns will be provided with 2000 € scholarship/per month.
Benefits of the internship
- Precise matching candidates to the offered internships areas specified by each host company.
- Gain hand-on experiences by creative problem solving and solving real work problematic situations of the organizations.
- Get 1350€ (fellowships) – 2000€ (talents) gross grant/month for your expenses.
- Know and learn about other ways of working and discuss from a different point of view.
- Improve your curriculum vitae and get contacts and opportunities that will open up doors for your professional life.
- Enrich yourself knowing another country and getting involved in its culture.