|Type||EIT RIS Programmes, part-time|
|Nominal duration||3 to 6 months|
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
Candidates must come from one of the following RIS countries or regions:
Reveal your talent in the agri-food sector by getting unique internships.
We are looking for students and graduates who want to gain hands-on experiences in the food industry to offer them 3-6 months paid internship.
EIT Food RIS Fellowships project aims to provide internships for students and graduates from RIS countries supporting cross-country mobility to engage in learning-by-doing activities and strengthen their studies related skills.
Who are we looking for?
During the recruitment process, we will look for young passionate people from higher education who will become future food sectors’ employees or will set up their businesses.
- RIS Fellowships is dedicated to MSc students, graduates, and young entrepreneurs from EIT RIS countries. They will have the opportunity to apply academic knowledge in a practical context of work to spur a weave of entrepreneurial innovations in their home countries. RIS Fellowships interns will be engaged in learning-by-doing activities (internal projects and tasks) carried out by each hosting company. RIS Fellowships interns will be provided with 1350 € scholarship/per month;
Benefits of the internship
- Precise matching candidates to the offered internships areas specified by each hosting company.
- Gain hand-on experiences by creative problem-solving and solving real work problematic situations of the organizations.
- Get 1350€ (fellowships) gross grant/month for your expenses.
- Know and learn about other ways of working and discuss from a different point of view.
- Improve your curriculum vitae and get contacts and opportunities that will open up doors for your professional life.
- Enrich yourself knowing another country and getting involved in its culture.