CERTIFICATEEIT Food Summer School on New Product Development
|Type||EIT RIS Programmes, training|
|Nominal duration||5 days|
Candidate should have at least some professional experience.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Applications are accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): Albania, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine.
Completing entire application form.
EIT Food Summer School on New Product Development brings together 40 participants from different backgrounds and countries, who will come together to gain knowledge of the tools, techniques, and methodologies used in the process of new product development in the food industry. After five days of not only listening, but also experiencing the practical application of these tools and techniques in a simulated environment, the participants will be ready to initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control the projects aimed at the development and marketing of new products and services, as well as to introduce innovations to the market in the food industry.
The summer school will include innovative approaches to teaching and learning in the delivery of the programme, namely: it will not only include lectures, but mainly interactive workshops, engaging project assignments, computer-based simulations, and case-studies related to real examples, prepared jointly by partners from academia and industry.
The Summer school is delivered by University of Warsaw, Technion, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, PepsiCo, Elea and start-ups from RisingFoodStars Association.
The EIT Food Summer School on NPD does not charge a tuition fee!
The event will be held online on 24-28 August 2020.
If necessary, EIT Food Summer School on NPD Organising Committee will take relevant actions to prevent and slow the spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19). Under such circumstances, the event, will instead be transformed into an online course. The digital alternative will take place at the scheduled time of the original event.
Please, visit the EIT Food Summer School 2020 website to find out more about the program and organization of the event.
Reasons to join EIT Food Summer School on New Product Development
- Become an expert on New Product Development!
- Learn how to create and execute NPD project by understanding the market and consumer needs!
- Apply sensory analysis in the process of food design!
- Discover how to handle competing project requirements and constraints!
- Learn from successful and unsuccessful product development case studies!
- Team up with 40 professionals from RIS countries diverse backgrounds and identify how to meet the needs of food sector customers!
- Network and share your experiences with directors, managers, scientists and other experts working in the agri-food industry!
- Apply your new knowledge to contemporary issues during a real NPD process and make the difference!