|Study location||Belgium, Leuven|
|Type||Professional Development, distance learning|
|Tuition fee||€2,000 one-time
Price are VAT excluded.
The Scale-up Academy is supported by EIT Food with no equity consideration involved, so you are not giving up any part of your company, but you need to commit time from the leadership team for the 12 half day sessions. The Academy normally costs €5,000 per company but we are offering a special Covid-19 discount of 60% for this programme so you will only need to pay €2,000.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in any language
Are you an ambitious agri-food company looking to scale?
Dealing with the impact of COVID-19, figuring out your strategic focus, how to inspire your growing team, or how to fund your business ?
The EIT Food Scale-up Academy powered by the Triple Chasm Model is exactly what you need.
How will your business benefit ?
The EIT Food Scale-up Academy is an exciting new program that helps Europe’s most promising agri-food companies:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the drivers of growth
- Define your market space to better position your offering
- Understand your customers and go-to-market options
- Understand the internal factors that enable you to make the best of your opportunity
- Embed sustainability and resilience at the heart of your proposition
- Develop a robust plan; identifying exactly what you need to do to achieve your strategic target
- Expand your network across the eco-system; enabling you to talk to key customers, partners, suppliers, and investors
- Improve your chances of getting the right funding and investment
- Improve dynamics within your leadership team.
The Academy brings together short, medium, and long-term actions under a single coherent framework, rather than treating them as separate or ad-hoc responses.
When is the EIT Food Scale-up Academy?
- Remote digital delivery of 12 half day sessions spread over 4 weeks.
- From 19th October 2020 – 13th November 2020.
- Half day sessions 10:00 – 13:00 CET on Monday, Wednesday, Friday each week to minimise the impact on your day to day operations.
- On the following dates: October 19th, 21st, 23rd, 26th, 30th, November 2nd, 4th, 6th, 9th, 11th, 13th.
- All sessions are supported by experienced industry mentors.
Who is the EIT Food Scale-up Academy for?
The EIT Food Scale-up Academy is for Agri-Food businesses that:
- Have high growth aspirations & potential to generate significant annual revenues or to raise significant equity funding
- Have a technological solution within one of the EIT Food focus areas including targeted nutrition, sustainable aquaculture, sustainable agriculture, alternative proteins, digital transformation of traceability, and circular food systems
- Can send a minimum of 5 company leaders like CxO, Directors, VP’s, Department Heads
What does it cost?
The EIT Food Scale-up Academy is generously supported by EIT Food, and for a limited time only, a 60% COVID-19 discount is available on the programme. Do not miss this exceptional offer of €2,000 and commit the people to attend the sessions.
In addition to the mentor led online sessions, you will also receive a 12-month license to the Triple Chasm tools, which is the strategic framework under pinning The Academy, based on global research with more than 3,000 companies and on-going membership of the Linked In commercialisation community.