|Lugar de estudios||Finlandia, Helsinki|
|Tipo||Professional Development, workshop|
|Duración nominal||Two times two days each: workshop 1: Sept. 8 & 9 in Helsinki workshop 2: Sept. 15 & 16 in Helsinki|
|Idioma de estudio||inglés|
|Costo de registro||GRATIS|
|Calificación de ingreso||
Diploma de grado superior (o superior)
Master degree In food science or business-related degree, targeted at young professionals from the food industry, as well as academics from food science, business management and/or innovation studies.
Los documentos de calificación de ingreso se aceptan en los siguientes idiomas: inglés
|Requisitos de idioma||
Debes adjuntar una carta de presentación a tu solicitud.
Students and young professionals who would like to attend the workshop can apply by posting an application in one single pdf document including: (i) a CV including work experience where applicable; (ii) a short motivation statement (max. 150 words) explaining why you would like to participate.
The purpose of the DSI Toolbox workshop training is to facilitate entrepreneurial problem solving associated with new product development (NPD). The DSI Toolbox consists of a set of decision-support tools used in front-end planning of NPD. This workshop training will enhance your efficiency and effectiveness of problem-solving at the early stages of product developments, and provides entrepreneurs and project managers with a subset of tools, and guidance on how to use them.
Estructura del curso
Two-day workshop contents (all times in local time, Helsinki):
Day 1 (September 8 / 15):
- 9:00-10:00 – Welcome address, Introduction to EIT Food, Introduction of participants/teachers
*10:00-11:30 Success in New Product Development – Does one size fits all ?
- 11:30-12:00: Eyal / Strauss: “Challenges & success stories around NDP in the Strauss Group
- 12:00-13:00 – Lunch
- 13:00-14:00 – From the Voice of the Customer To value and benefit
- 14:00-15:00 – NPD Project Management with the Project Team Builder part 1
- 15:00-15:30 – Break
- 15:30-16:30 – NPD Project Management with the Project Team Builder part 2
- 16:30 – 18:00 – Workshop participants guided group sessions/ Q&As
Day 2 (September 9 / 16):
- 9:00-9:30: Introduction to Germinator Incubator & example start-up
FOOD DESIGN FACTORY Manager (www.helsinki.fi/en/viikki-food-design-factory/about-us/germinator-programme)
- 9:30-11:00 – NPD Project Management with the Project Team Builder part 3
- 11:00-12:00 – Scenario Builder
- 12:00-13:00 – Lunch
- 13:00-14:30 Final group works, refining project-based DST & Simulator applications
- 14:30-15:00 – Break
- 15:00-15:45 -
- 15:45-18:00 – Group presentations of DST simulations & applications
- 18:30 – Wrap-up / Q&As