|Tipo||EIT RIS Programmes, part-time|
|Durata nominale||3 to 6 months|
|Qualifiche di accesso||
The candidate is a citizen of Ukraine who:
I documenti di studio sono accettati nelle seguenti lingue: inglese.
|Requisiti in base al territorio||
Candidates must be a citizen of Ukraine
The RIS4Ukraine program is dedicated to young people from Ukraine (up to 35 years of age) who emigrated to Europe due to the war in their country. Our target groups are: Bachelor or MSc students and graduates as well as PhD students and researchers specializing in different areas of food, as well as young employees and job seekers in the agri-food sector who will have a chance to take part in 3-6 months internships under the RIS4UKRAINE program framework.
Who are we looking for?
The aim of the project is to support young people from Ukraine in the labour market in Europe, to gain first work experience and on-the-job training, develop competencies and skills in the agri-food sector. The project is also created to enable research and development cooperation between scientists from European countries and Ukraine, which aims to strengthen competitive and innovative activities and thus develop innovative ideas or solutions. The program is also addressed to young people (up to 35 years of age) who want to find a job in the agri-food market and need to adapt their standard of work to the requirements of European companies. The goal of the program, in that case, will focus on learning good practices along the entire value chain, which they might implement in the future after returning to Ukraine.
Benefits of the internship
- Benefit from precise matching candidates to the internship areas.
- Gain hands-on experiences by solving real cases of the organization.
- Develop your competencies: creative problem solving and critical thinking.
- Get up to 1,500€ (BSc, MSc students, graduates), 1800€ (young job seekers), and 2000€ (PhD, graduates, young researchers) gross grant/month.
- Get the mentorship of a high-profile expert in their field.
- Improve your CV and gain networking.
- Enrich yourself in knowing another country and experience a different culture.
- Benefit from greater international exposure of students and researchers from Ukraine.