|Típus||EIT RIS Programmes, részidős|
|Névleges időtartam||3 to 6 months|
The candidate is a citizen of one of the EIT RIS countries, who:
A jelentkezési dokumentumokat a következő nyelveken tudjuk fogadni: angol.
Candidates must be a citizen of one of the following RIS countries or regions
Legalább 1 referenciát be kell nyújtania.
Reveal your talent in the agri-food sector by getting a unique internship.
We are looking for doctors and post-docs who want to gain hands-on experiences in the food industry to offer them 3-6 months paid internship.
EIT Food RIS Fellowships Action Line aims to provide internships for students and graduates from RIS countries supporting cross-country mobility to engage in learning-by-doing activities and strengthen their studies related skills.
Who are we looking for?
During the recruitment process, we will look for young passionate people from higher education upon the return to their homes EIT RIS countries, will spur a wave of entrepreneurial innovations and support the development of the local agri-food ecosystem.
- RIS Talents is dedicated to doctoral students and young post-docs. Applicants will benefit from lessons learned in R&D works and they will also be encouraged to engage in industrial collaboration or entrepreneurship during their internship. RIS Talents interns will have an opportunity to develop critical thinking competence by participating in innovation projects, R&D projects led by EIT Food partner organisations or Horizon Europe projects. RIS Talents interns will be provided with an 950-2000 € scholarship/per month.
Benefits of the internship
• Benefit from precise matching candidates to the internship areas.
• Gain hand-on experiences by solving real cases of the organization.
• Develop your competencies: creative problem solving and critical thinking.
• Get up to 1,500€ (Fellowships) – 2000€ (Talents) gross grant/month.
• Get mentorship from high-profile expert in their field.
• Improve your CV and gain networking.
• Enrich yourself knowing another country and experience a different culture.
• Benefit from greater international exposure of students and researchers from EIT RIS regions.